Simplify your industrial, medical, or semiconductor imaging application with BitFlow’s Neon-CLB, the easiest to use and most reliable Base/PoCL Camera Link frame grabber available anywhere. The Neon-CLB captures images at the camera’s highest frame/data rate, with precision image acquisition suitable for the most demanding applications.
The Neon-CLB is designed for the OEM customer looking for the performance of the PCI Express bus, BitFlow’s famous industrial quality, and one of the lowest price points in the industry. The Neon-CLB can acquire from ALL Base CL cameras and has enough industrial I/O to handle even the most complicated synchronization tasks.
Adding the Neon-CLB to your application is simple with our SDK, which supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. The SDK provides high-level APIs for sophisticated buffer management and low-level direct access to the board for speedy custom control.
If you need the simplest, most reliable, and best performing Base Camera Link and PoCL frame grabber, call BitFlow today to get our OEM-priced Neon-CLB, BitFlow’s 4th generation of robust, industrial Camera Link imaging products.
- Base Camera Link interface
- Power over Camera Link (PoCL)
- Supports both PoCL and non-PoCL cameras
- Provides Safe Power – full protection from all CL power line faults
- Fully backwards compatible with non-PoCL cameras and cables
- Half-Size x4 PCI Express Board
- Acquire up to 24 bits at 85 MHz
- Both CL and I/O connector on one bracket (only one slot needed)
- MDR Camera Link connector
- FlowThru technology means that no on-board memory is needed, even with the fastest cameras
- DMA at data rates up to 528 MB/S
- Supports images up to 256K x 128K
- No frame rate limit
- Triggers and encoders for external control of acquisition
- Programmable signal generator for camera control
- Sophisticated triggering modes for complex applications
- Acquire variable length frames with line scan cameras
- Quadrature encoder support including sophisticated triggering schemes
- Encoder divider/multiplier
- On board timing generator supports high-resolution exposure control
- Drivers, utilities, and examples for Windows and Linux
- Supported on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Drivers for most 3rd party processing environments (e.g. HALCON, LabView, VisionPro, MATLAB, etc.)
- Acquire image sequences well beyond the 4GB barrier
- RoHS compliant
Part number: NEO-PCE-CLB
SDK 5.00 or later required
|IOB-DEV-C16-CLB||Neon CLD||Neon CLQ