BitFlow prides itself on providing the best technical support in our industry. On polls of our sales channels, BitFlow consistently is ranked number one in technical support amongst all of our channels vendors. There a many ways to obtain technical support from BitFlow. All of your options are listed below.
BitFlow has a web based Forum that is monitored by our support staff. The Forum is a rich resource for solving technical issues and it is easily searched. Think of it as a BitFlow knowledge base. If you don’t not find the answer to your questions, just ask. Not only will you get a quick answer, you will also help the community in general by adding to the knowledge base. Click here to jump to the forum.
For personal technical support via e-mail, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases we will get back to you the same day. Please include the following with your request:
- Model and serial number of your board.
- Make and model of camera and mode being used.
- Camera configuration file being used.
- Manufacturer and model of camera cable.
- Software revision, run VerCheck to find the installed version information.
- Computer CPU type, PCI chipset, and bus speed.
- Operating system, service pack.
- Example code (if applicable).
- Text file saved from VerCheck.
- The event viewer log from the period of time when the problem occurred.
Phone us at 781-932-2900 (9 AM to 6 PM, EST).
Fax us at 781-933-9965.
Come by and see us in Woburn, MA, USA. See the About page for directions.